Shangri-La Hotels | Limited Edition Brush Fountain Pen
Limited quantities available, no reservations.
Ferris Wheel Press proudly partners with Shangri-La Hotels Canada to bring to life an unforgettable stationery suit that features a special edition Echoes of Eaton 14k gold-plated nib Brush Fountain Pen, as well as a stunning sparkling fountain pen ink that captures the spirit of Shangri-La properties.
Exclusively for this collaboration, the luxurious black satin finished pen is made with a 14k gold-plated nib for the most elevated writing experience we offer.
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Gold-Plated Fine Point
- Length: 17mm
- Width: 7mm
- Filling System: Standard International sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the satin if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.
Filling your Brush Fountain Pen
- Unwind the grip from the barrel of the pen to reveal the converter
- Pull the converter off of the grip assembly
- Clean your nib and converter by rinsing it in cold water until water runs clear
- If the pen has not been in use for a few weeks, you may need to submerge the nib for an hour to loosen up the ink
- Air dry the nib and converter and reassemble when fully dry
- Twist the end knob until the piston is fully depressed
- Submerge the entire nib into the ink, and SLOWLY twist the piston to draw the ink until the converter is fully extended
- It is normal to have some small air pockets at the top of the converter.